Monday, March 2, 2015

Here We Go Again

Okay, 2 years have gone by since I posted regularly to this blog. To those of you who were faithful readers, I apologize for my absence. My family and I have been going through difficulties but now that everything is behind us, it is time to pick up and move on.
I have missed writing. I love public speaking and the opportunity to talk to people, but there is comfort to be found while sitting at my keyboard typing and expressing my thoughts.
I have had many thoughts that I have pondered, so there will once again be an abundance that I will put on this blog.
To any new readers that may be just finding this blog, go back to the early posts and read them to get a feel for where I come from and what has brought me to this point.
For all of my regular readers,
Hang on!
With Love in Christ,
Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.