Monday, July 25, 2011

I Love To Eat!

I love to eat. I am what most people would call a "meat and potato" kind of man. So when I found this list that I am including today, I couldn't help but chuckle. It is sad when we wind up laughing because of people not doing what used to be common not too many decades ago. I hope people will stop giving excuses, start getting out of bed on Sunday morning for more than going to the lake or nursing hangovers, and start attending a local church of their choice. Thanks for stopping by, and may God bless.
Top Ten Excuses For Avoiding Church Services

Many people have an excuse for not attending church services each week.
If you were to take those excuses and apply them to other things we do (for example -- eating), those excuses might look like this:

10. I was forced to eat as a child.

9. People who eat all the time are hypocrites; they aren't really hungry.

8. There are so many different kinds of food, I can't decide what to eat.

7. I used to eat, but I got bored and stopped.

6. I only eat on special occasions, like Christmas and Easter.

5. None of my friends will eat with me.

4. I'll start eating when I get older.

3. I don't really have time to eat.

2. I don't believe that eating does anybody any good. It's just a crutch.

and the # 1 excuse for not eating.......

1. Restaurants and grocery stores are only after your money.



Now that is something to think about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.