Many people have an excuse for not attending church services each week.
If you were to take those excuses and apply them to other things we do (for example -- eating), those excuses might look like this:
10. I was forced to eat as a child.
9. People who eat all the time are hypocrites; they aren't really hungry.
8. There are so many different kinds of food, I can't decide what to eat.
7. I used to eat, but I got bored and stopped.
6. I only eat on special occasions, like Christmas and Easter.
5. None of my friends will eat with me.
4. I'll start eating when I get older.
3. I don't really have time to eat.
2. I don't believe that eating does anybody any good. It's just a crutch.
and the # 1 excuse for not eating.......
1. Restaurants and grocery stores are only after your money.
Now that is something to think about!