Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter!

Today is Good Friday. There will be different Christian services all around the world this weekend. Please find one and attend. Consider what it is that this holiday really means to you. Is it about the candy? (not knocking that, I love those chocolate bunnies) Is it about the eggs? (try giving your neighbor a plastic one with an invitation to your church) Or is it about someone who came from Heaven, walked this earth, and then died for you and me and arose again, defeating death, hell and the grave?
I will be out of town this weekend for a getaway, and I'll be attending a service on the mountain for sunrise on Easter Morning. I have something I want you to think about this weekend.
What does it mean to you to be "over the hill"? Is it when you turn 40? 50?
When you read my next blog, I want you all to be "over the hill", just like I am!
Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.